Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato

This is based on Role playing and ya whatever.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cursed part of forrest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Number of posts : 94
Location : stuck in some random cookie and mashed potato's screaming for help
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:12 am

Rynlyn stoped answeing his new female imprentice. She would have to figure her own way home.

-----

Brym shrugged. "Just no use in hiding you can walk up with me if you want," he said with a smirk as he walked forward again. A ways ahead he saw a girl. He raised an eyebrow then rolled his eyes. Rynlyn really has no sympathy does he. He walked up the her. "You need help," he said calmly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://randomcookiepotato.rpg-board.net
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:20 am

"Yes i do apperantly my new teacher just left me."

Alemester liked this dragon Rider and felt they could easily be friends. "Hi I'm alemester." "You will help her Won't you Brym?" she said slyly
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:54 am

"He didn't leave you,"snapped Brym a little protectively. "He's just trying to see how well your tracking skills are," he said rolling his eye's. "But yes Alemester, since she is seeming to incomipent to even move, I will help he," he said walking past the rider. He just got really edge around riders for some reason like Rynlyn always did. "I was left out here by him when I was five and I got a hellofa lof closer than you," he said with a smirk back. Then he began the long, LONG walk home.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:43 am

"I was just now left so I hadn't even started trying to find him so how am i supposed to track someone who just leaves without a trace anyway?"

--Alemester looked almost shocked at Brym. "That was a little Harsh don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Brym didn't even look back as he walked forward. If he was any animal with ears they would be back. But he wasn't so he just stalked off giving them no choise but to fallow. "You don't even know the half of it," he said smiling over his shoulder. "You think this is harsh wait till you see Rynlyn," he added wincing at Rose n Bloom.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:26 am

"yeah he's right alemester Rynlyn is wrose." rose said

"Okay but have less an attitude with me." she said as she winked back
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:34 am

He led then threw the forest and it was a very long walk.

They walked....

and walked...

and walked...

and walked...

Then they came upon a small one roomed hut with a bathroom and the one room. It was in the middle of a opening in the forest. "This is home," Brym said opening the door. "Why do you have to ruin my fun Brym," said the deep mysterious voice of Rynlyn from directly behind Alemester. "Oh you know," said Brym shrugging as he turned around. Rynlyn walked in a circle around them. "Since when do you invite guests," Rynlyn hissed bitterly as he walked threw the door. "Since now," whined Brym fallowing him.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Alemester didn't like being talked about as if she wasn't there. "Umm...hello right here so how r 4 people living here?" Rose laughed "I don't care the 2 guys can sleep in one bed we can sleep in the other...unless someone as another idea, so what was with the attitude huh.. leaving me well the one thing those elve didn't teach me was survilal so u know to work on that uh." Rose folded he arms and turned away childishly.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:15 pm

Rynlyn growled. "I don't sleep here," Rynlyn replied turning to the little oven. Rynlyn stuck his hand out the the side expectantly and he tunred on the oven and grabbed a pan. Impulsively Brym layed the cucumber in Rynlyn's hand. Rynlyns hand in a flash went from dragon-like back to human to cut the cucumber into numerous peices. "I'll sleep in a bath tub," Brym said rubbing the back of his head slightly embarassed. "You both will learn survival before we start training," Rynlyn said calmly as he turned and almost walked out the door. Brym imediatly went to tending the cucumber. "Don't wory he'll be back, he's going out for meet," said Brym calmly.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:20 am

"Both of us? Why do I need training?" Alemester said all most hysarically "I'm okay with it cus thats why I can here to be trained." Rose said calmly
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:26 pm

Brym turned and smiled over his shoulder at them flipping the cucumber slices like a pancake. "Alemester the only way you can be out here is if your training it's how it goes," he answered calmly.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:46 pm

"Okay by me then if it means their is something to do then fine." said Alemester, Rose just laughed
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:18 pm

Rynlyn walked back in carrying a mass of....something. Then tossed it into Brim's arms. Brim held it upas the rabbit looking thing dangled from his fingers....dead. Then he looked at Rynlyn and mouth the words 'What the hell'. Rynlyn shrugged. "Atleast it's dead this time," Rynlyn replied. "Hell yeah to that," Brim said tossing it at Rose. "Your living here," Brim said turning back to the stove. "Your gonna carry your weight at dinner,"Rynlyn said finishing Brim sentence. Then the two were silent staring at the cucumber. Rynlyn literally looking over Brim's shoulder and he was close behind him. The two breathed in unison and thought of the same things at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:33 am

Rose smiled broadly, finally something she's Really good at, "No problem, It will probably be better than anything you've had in a long time." she said this as she set to work. 10 minutes later it was done and she started serving it. "Here you go, enjoy." she said this while smiling almost majesticly. "This is wonderful rose." Alemester complemented.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:29 am

Rynlyn sat down and began to eat. Every once and a while glancing at Brym who ate slowly to. There eye's caught eachother and Rynlyn nodded. "This IS really good Rose," Brym said nodding to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:35 am

"oh at least I got his appoval on something." she said as she pointed at Rynlyn, and sitting down to eat herself. "Thanx" she said shyly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed part of forrest   Cursed part of forrest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed part of forrest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato :: Role Playing :: Eragon :: Du Welden Varden-
Jump to: