Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato

This is based on Role playing and ya whatever.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparring Field

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:32 pm

Cathlina was thinking of nothing at all as she practiced her moves at lightning speed compared to the "normal Dwarfs" but not close to elf speed. the wind gusts blew in her face and it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Number of posts : 94
Location : stuck in some random cookie and mashed potato's screaming for help
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:02 pm

Nu Welca Sighe entered the sparring field on his new invention. He was a board that had wheels screwed onto it. He was already awesome at it and could do alot of trick at amazing speeds. Nu Welca Sighe flipped it over to stop it then he wrapped his hands as he walked over to one of the metal dummies. He was strong; strong enough to dent it severvely and make it lean toward him over his fist. bu that mainly happened on hispower punch's were he used his left hiand. The to fix it he'd just use an upper cut punch with his right then kicked either side. Yes he was strong and fast. But he had no weaponary skill.
Back to top Go down
https://randomcookiepotato.rpg-board.net
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:58 am

She slowly snuck up behind him and said "what do u call that thing?" pointing to the thing he rode on.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:32 am

Nu Welca Sighe froze and turned toward the girl and looked at what she was pointing at then smiled. "I haven't really named it yet," he said flipping the board over with his foot. "You can try it out," he offered. He liked people that asked questions about his work.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:34 am

"No thanx i really am not cardnated but i'm good with swords." she smiled inicently
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:02 am

Nu Welca sighe sighed as he pushed the board around with his foot. "Guess we have something in common, you can't do transportation well and I can't do weapons," he said laughing with a smirk. Then he turned back to the iron dummy. "By the way my name's Nu Welca Sighe," he said as he nailed the head of the dummy with a right jab.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:07 am

Cathlina smiled while twirling and using a sword t CUT off the dummy's head "Mine is Cathlina."
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:47 am

Nu Welca Sighe glared at Cathlina. "You know I paid for that," he growled and with a powerful kick he took off the torso of the dummy. "Now I'm gonna have to steal myself a new one," he growled kicking the torso across the field. "Thanks alot," he huffed turning toward Cathlina.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:42 am

"Hey you ould have fought it with a torso and no head but since you kicked that off it's not my fault." she said laughing at the way he was looking at her, she wasn't really treatened by him.
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:33 am

Du Welca Sighe sat there thinking while looking around. "Dam your right," he said looking down and to the side. Then he looked up and smiled. "Well I like stealing anyway," he said breathing out in a slight sigh.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:32 am

"okay can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:28 am

"Nah," said Sighe shaking his head. "I work alone," he popped the board up and it flipped then he jumped on it. "I'm a leader not a follower," he said over his shoulder and he began to skate away.
Back to top Go down
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:31 am

"Fine, then I guess i can go now, so bye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparring Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Field   Sparring Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Field
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato :: Role Playing :: Eragon :: Varden-
Jump to: