Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato

This is based on Role playing and ya whatever.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Soldier Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Number of posts : 94
Location : stuck in some random cookie and mashed potato's screaming for help
Registration date : 2007-12-31

The Soldier Camp Empty
PostSubject: The Soldier Camp   The Soldier Camp Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:33 am

Erlick strode into the camp and into his tent. He sighed as he spun in a circle in the middle of his room then plopped down on his bed. Then he sighed again. WHy does the wolrd have to be complicated. "Sir Galbatorix wants to send us to Surda," the soldier that was fallowing him said. "I said we stay for two more weeks," Erlick replied in a growl. "But he wants us to go now sir," the soldier replied with a little more urgency. "AND I SAY WE STAY SO WE STAY," Erlick yelled angrily throwing his pillow at the soldier. "Your being like a child," complained the soldier. "YOU ARE EXUSED," ordered Erlick throwing his bed side lamp at the soldier. But there was a louder clang than it should have made. Erlick sat up and looked at the cieling. Then there was silence. Erlick shrugged it off to his immagination.
Back to top Go down
https://randomcookiepotato.rpg-board.net
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-08

The Soldier Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Camp   The Soldier Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:15 am

Ohh.Crap.Branch.Can't.Hold "Just great." she said as she started to fall.....Boom..."Um sorry about the tent?. I'll just go now...."
Back to top Go down
Bleed.For.Me
Marshmallow Cookie
Bleed.For.Me

Number of posts : 94
Location : stuck in some random cookie and mashed potato's screaming for help
Registration date : 2007-12-31

The Soldier Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Camp   The Soldier Camp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:23 am

Erlick stared at Daimonosa. She was spying on him. But he had to laugh. "Stalk much?" he asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
https://randomcookiepotato.rpg-board.net
Crazy.monkey
Special Cookie
Crazy.monkey

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-08

The Soldier Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Camp   The Soldier Camp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:30 am

"I....uh.....didn't mean to fall, but I'm sorry It's been 5 years since my dad was killed and I let you see me I had to make sure you wouldn't rat me out and so far you haven't and you know....I just.....I'm sorry! Well now I have your attention at least and just when were you going to come back and Why am I talking so much...(takes a deep breath) I may need some help that was a big fall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Soldier Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Camp   The Soldier Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soldier Camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random.Cookie_Mashed.Potato :: Role Playing :: Eragon :: The Spine and surrounding areas-
Jump to: